Provide students with meaningful reading practice that helps build fluency, oral expression, and speaking skills!
11 rich and engaging scripts are the perfect way to get students to read the same selection over and over without getting bored. As students practice and learn their parts, they'll begin to read the text with greater fluency, confidence, and dramatic expression!
Leveled Readers' Theater, Grade 4 features 11 plays to engage your students in meaningful reading practice:
- Triple Trouble, Level M
- The Golden Touch, Level M
- They Call It Sasquatch, Level N
- A Day at the Museum, Level N
- The Experts, Level O
- An Intruder at Hare's House, Level O
- The Mule Egg, Level O
- Something to Wag About, Level P
- Oregon, Here We Come!, Level P
- Battle of the Brains, Level Q
- The Science Fair, Level Q