Provide students with meaningful reading practice that helps build fluency, oral expression, and speaking skills!
11 fun and easy scripts are the perfect way to get students to read the same selection over and over without getting bored. As students practice and learn their parts, they'll begin to read the text with greater fluency, confidence, and dramatic expression!
Leveled Readers' Theater, Grade 3 features 11 plays to engage your students in meaningful reading practice:
- Silly States, Level J
- Stuck in the Middle, Level J
- How Hippos Came to Live in Water, Level K
- Young King Cole, Level K
- Home, Sweet Desert Home, Level K
- Why I Wear It, Level L
- Come! Sit! Stay!, Level L
- The Mystery at Coyote Cabin, Level L
- Quangle Wangle Quee, Level M
- Going Green, Level M
- The Lost Half-Hour, Level N