Shop by Topic
Shop by GradeShop by Topic
- Teacher Resources
- Social Studies
- Common Core
Shop by GradeShop by Topic
- Reading Foundations
- Daily Practice
- Interactive Lessons
- Interactive Games
- Homeschool Curriculum
EMC Number: 576
Page Count: 136
Language skills are a critical component of a middle school student’s education and sixth grade is a pivotal year. With the Daily Language Review Grade 6 Teacher’s Edition from Evan-Moor.com, teachers have access to 36 weekly targeted language arts activities that correlate to the most current standards....Read more >>
Evan-Moor’s Daily Language Review Grade 6 Teacher’s Edition is simple to follow and includes extras such as a downloadable skills list, answer keys, progress charts, vocabulary log and a downloadable school/home connection that is ideal for homework or review. With the Sixth Grade Daily Language Review students have the opportunity to build strong, confident oral and written language skills. The print Daily Language Review Grade 6 Teacher’s edition is also available in an e-book version. Try Evan-Moor’s individual student workbooks for your classroom. Evan-Moor.com makes it easy to find the ideal daily grade six language practice that suits any individual classroom setting.
With Daily Language Review, students practice language skills covering punctuation, verb tense, conjunctions, word meaning, and more in ten- to fifteen-minute daily lessons.
How it works
Daily Language Review follows the research-based model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills.
On days 1 through 4, half-page activities provide four language exercises:
- two sentence-editing exercises
- two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills
On day 5, a full-page activity provides a more extensive practice of a vocabulary strategy or skill, and gives students the opportunity to practice using the words in their own sentences.
36 weeks of daily practice activities cover:
- Grammar and usage
- Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling
- Vocabulary word meaning and relationships
- Using acquired vocabulary
Daily Languange Review Features and benefits:
- Concise daily lessons are easy to scaffold and ideal for daily warm-up, quick informal assessments, and test prep
- The skills scope and sequence details the skills practiced each week
- A downloadable skill list and answer key provides an item-by-item list of the skills practiced each day to help teachers identify student competencies
- Each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities to encourage parent involvement
- A progress chart and vocabulary log help students monitor their daily scores and keep track of new vocabulary
Customers who bought this item also bought
Copyright © 2018, Evan-Moor Corporation. All rights reserved.
Version 1.5.262. Powered by nopCommerce