Comprehensive but not complicated! Math Fundamentals
helps your second grade students navigate the new math. Math Models and “think” questions, plenty of skill practice, and real-world problems guide students in thinking through, analyzing, and solving problems. Format:
The teacher’s edition e-book contains the same content as the print version, but provides you additional digital tools to customize and mark up the pages. Student pages can be projected or printed.
To help you target instruction, each unit clearly lists the standards information, mathematical practices, and skills covered.
Within a unit, math lessons are presented simply. Every math lesson includes:
Grade 2 units
- A Math Models reference page that shows students strategies for solving problems. This is helpful for parents and students transitioning to new math.
- Skill practice pages that progress in difficulty.
- A culminating problem-solving activity that leads students through the process of solving a real-life problem.
- Solve word problems
- Add and subtract within 20
- Make equal groups
- Understand place value
- Use math strategies
- Measure and estimate length
- Relate addition and subtraction to length
- Work with time and money
- Represent and interpret data
- Analyze shapes
Designed to support new math programs, Math Fundamentals
is the perfect easy-to-use supplement to your Common Core math or current math curriculum.
Better together! Use Math Fundamentals
with Daily Math Practice
for complementary skill practice that ensures your students master grade-level math.