Homeschool discount! Save $21.99 off the retail price ($87.95) and earn rewards points. This price reflects a 25% off discount.
Your Grade 5 Homeschool Writing Bundle provides short, daily lessons and writing activities that create a fun and interactive writing program. Your child will practice fundamental writing skills through trait-based writing activities.
The fifth grade homeschool writing bundle includes:
Daily 6-Trait Writing, Teacher’s Edition and Student Book
- 25 weeks of writing activities that focus on 5 units: ideas, organization, word choice, sentence fluency, and (author’s) voice.
- Each weekly unit has daily lesson plans featuring short activities that your child can complete in 10–15 minutes.
Text-Based Writing: Nonfiction, Teacher’s Edition and Student Book
- Teaches your child to use information from a nonfiction article to write a short essay.
- Step-by-step activities help your child closely read the article, organize information in a graphic organizer, and write to a prompt.
- Writing prompts include argument, opinion, compare & contrast, and cause & effect.
How to Write a Story, Grades 4–6, Reproducible Teacher Resource
- Guides your child through the steps to writing stories in six different genres in simple and easy-to-follow activities.
- Teaches your child how to write in the following genres: realistic fiction, historical fiction, mystery, adventure, fantasy, and science fiction.
View the Writing Pacing Guide for suggested pacing and ideas for using these resources.