Homeschool discount! Save $21.49 off the retail price ($85.95) and earn rewards points. This price reflects a 25% off discount.
Your Grade 3 Homeschool Writing Bundle provides short, daily lessons and writing activities that create a fun and interactive writing program. Your child will practice fundamental writing skills through trait-based writing activities.
The third grade homeschool writing bundle includes:
Daily 6-Trait Writing, Teacher’s Edition and Student Book
- 25 weeks of writing activities that focus on 5 units: ideas, organization, word choice, sentence fluency, and (author’s) voice.
- Each weekly unit has daily lesson plans featuring short activities that your child can complete in 10–15 minutes.
Text-Based Writing, Teacher’s Edition and Student Book
- Teaches your child to use information from a nonfiction article to write a response.
- Step-by-step activities help your child closely read the article, answer comprehension questions, organize information in a graphic organizer, and respond to a prompt based on the reading selection.
- Writing prompts include compare-and-contrast, cause and effect, opinion, and more.
How to Write a Story, Grades 1–3, Reproducible Teacher Resource
- Guides your child through the steps to writing stories in four different genres.
- Teaches your child how to write a fairy tale, a pattern story, a circle story, and a sequence-and-write story.
- Activities offer four levels of difficulty, so it is easy to adjust the lessons for the needs of your child.
- Your child can quickly get started writing stories with 5 story-writing centers that support writing details, parts of a story, starting with a picture, and other story starters.
View the Writing Pacing Guide for suggested pacing and ideas for using these resources.