Homeschool discount! Save $13.99 off the retail price ($55.97) and earn rewards points. This price reflects a 25% off discount.
Your Grade 2 Homeschool Social Studies Bundle includes short daily lessons and hands-on activities that introduce geography skills and concepts as well as interactive portfolios to explore history topics.
The second grade homeschool social studies bundle includes:
Daily Geography Practice, Teacher’s Edition and Student Book
- Reviews grade-appropriate geography terms and map skills.
- The student book provides each week’s map and daily task for your child to complete (typically in 5–10 minutes).
- The teacher’s edition features background information, vocabulary, definitions, and an answer key for each unit.
History Pockets: Native Americans, Teacher’s Resource
- Contains units that teach about eight Native American civilizations: the Inuit, Tlingit, Nez Perce, Maidu, Sioux, Navajo, Iroquois, and Seminole.
- Includes nine pockets that highlight: food, shelter, clothing, and family life of these Native American tribes.
- Contains fact sheets, art, writing, and vocabulary activities.
View the Social Studies Pacing Guide for suggested pacing and ideas for using these resources.