Homeschool discount! Save 25% off the retail price and earn rewards points.
Your Grade 1 Homeschool Social Studies Bundle includes short daily lessons and hands-on activities that introduce geography skills and concepts as well as interactive portfolios to explore history topics.
The first grade homeschool social studies bundle includes:
Daily Geography Practice, Teacher’s Edition and Student Book
- Reviews grade-appropriate geography terms and map skills.
- The student book provides each week’s map and daily task for your child to complete (typically in 5–10 minutes).
- The teacher’s edition features background information, vocabulary, definitions, and an answer key for each unit.
History Pockets: Ancient Civilizations, Teacher’s Resource
- Includes six ancient civilizations: Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Ancient China, and Ancient Aztec World.
- Includes seven pockets that highlight: food, shelter, clothing, and contributions of the ancient world.
- Contains fact sheets and art, writing, and vocabulary activities.
View the Social Studies Pacing Guide for suggested pacing and ideas for using these resources.