Cross-curricular activities all about plants!
Three pocket projects help your students learn all about fruits, vegetables, flowers, and the parts of a plant. Enhance your science curriculum with hands-on projects and writing activities.
- Apple Facts Accordion Book
- A Stuffed Carrot
- Where Do They Grow—Above or Below?
- Learning About Flowers
- Nasturtium Salad
- Life Cycle of a Flowering Plant
- Learning About Roots, Stems, and Leaves
- Roots, Stems, and Leaves Minibook
- Parts of a Plant Flip Book