Take It to Your Seat Science Centers, Grades PreK-K has everything you need for
16 centers that explore science concepts and practice literacy skills.
These colorfully illustrated centers, stored in folders or plastic envelopes, are ideal for small groups and individual practice.
The concepts covered include:
- identifying living and non-living things
- relative position of objects
- comparing and sorting by physical attributes
- classifying plants and animals
- understanding plant life cycles
- understanding animal life cycles
- identifying major structures of animals
- identifying major structures of a plant
- understanding where food comes from
- identifying human body parts
- understanding how weather affects our lives
- identifying animal habitats
- recognizing solid and liquid forms
- identifying sun, Earth, and moon
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.