Each geography topic includes nonfiction reading selections, comprehension questions, vocabulary practice, writing prompts, and authentic activities that bring the concepts to life. These activities invite your child to be creative while using higher-order thinking skills.
Activities incorporate geography concepts such as:
- Earth’s weather
- Places and regions
- Habitats, environments, and physical systems
- Human activities and cultures
- Uses of geography
Includes answer key.
Every Skill Sharpeners workbook now includes a free downloadable Teaching Guide! Skill Sharpeners: Geography Teaching Guides include:
- How to Use directions for teaching geography
- Sample pacing guide to complete lessons and activities
- Teaching suggestions for incorporating geography discussion questions
- Extension activities such as a geography journal, graphic organizers, and field trip suggestions