Introduce your kindergartner to 60 new words and support early reading with fun stories, games, and word activities such as Bingo, drawing, word mazes, and more! A picture dictionary, mini books, and removable word cards provide additional learning fun.
The whole language learning activities develop vocabulary, word recognition and writing skills, and support your child in early reading skills. Engaging stories with an audio read-aloud option help children learn new words independently and support language learners.
My First Big Book of Words workbook for kindergarten includes:
- An audio read-aloud option that reads the directions and stories to your child, modeling correct intonation, expression, and pronunciation
- Fun stories, activities, and games to help children learn new words
- Tracing and writing activities that reinforce spelling and fine motor skills
- Plus, removable word cards, mini books, a picture dictionary, and stickers
Sample words are in theme-based units and include:
- My Family: family, sister, brother, mom, dad, happy
- Rainy Days: clouds, rain, boots, jacket, hat, umbrella
192 full-color pages. Each book includes reward stickers.