EMC Number: 2730
Page Count: 96
This title is currently backordered until 8/26.
Common Core Top Pick for Writing
- Text Types and Purposes
- Production and Distribution of Writing
View all Common Core Top Picks for Writing
Every pocket in Literature Pockets Folktales & Fairy Tales , Grades K-1 begins with a reproducible retelling of a tale.
About the book:
- students cut, color, and staple the half-pages to make a minibook to put in the pocket
- a teacher resource page offers suggestions for sharing the tale
- comprehension, art, and writing activities follow, helping the story come to life for students
- two pages of evaluation forms help both teacher and student assess what was learned
The seven tales in this book include:
- The Little Red Hen
- The Three Little Pigs
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- The Gingerbread Man
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Too Much Noise
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.