Build strong reading foundations for early learners with audio read-alouds and engaging alphabet stories and activities.
Colorful theme-based phonics activities, creative games, art projects, and stickers get children excited to practice and learn alphabet letters and sounds and read simple sentences. The audio option on every page helps to develop children’s listening and comprehension skills as they hear directions and stories read aloud. The audio feature is ideal to support learning at home and in the classroom.
Listen and Learn: Alphabet workbook for grade PreK is beautifully illustrated, representing children from many cultures around the world. This colorful preschool activity book includes:
- Alphabet stories with an optional audio read-aloud feature to develop literacy and comprehension skills
- A variety of activities that help children learn to read and write upper- and lower-case letters and develop fine motor skills
- Creative art projects that represent different cultures from around the world
- Alphabet games and an alphabet song that create positive early reading experiences
- Fun stickers to motivate children to complete activities
Each book is 144 full-color pages and includes stickers and an answer key.
PreK skills include:
- Identifying lower- and upper-case letters and their sounds
- Learning new words
- Writing numbers
- Cutting and gluing
- Listening and following directions