How to Report on Books, Grades 3-4 contains everything you need to make reporting on books fun and exciting. This easy-to-use resource contains 10 individual book report forms, 16 individual book projects, and 5 group book report projects. Each has step-by-step directions, book lists for individual book reports, and standards-based literature skills.
Examples of literature focus skills:
- retelling a story
- sequencing events
- identifying problem/solution
- identifying facts in fiction
- identifying books that are fiction or nonfiction
- identifying story elements
- recognizing figurative language
- understanding fairy tales
- recommending and evaluating books
Examples of book report projects:
- trivia games
- character trait maps
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.