Homeschool discount! Save 25% off the retail price and earn rewards points.
Your Grade 6 Homeschool Science includes short daily lessons and colorful hands-on activities that introduce your child to earth, life, and physical science concepts.
The sixth grade homeschool science bundle includes:
Science Lessons and Investigations, Teacher’s Edition
- Use Science Lessons and Investigations as the foundation for your science curriculum and to encourage your child’s critical thinking.
- The in-depth science lessons and hands-on cross-curricular activities support Next Generation Science Standards for life, earth, and physical science.
- Each comprehensive unit focuses on a science concept or topic and provides you with: a parent support page and answer key, discussion guide, exploration activity, reading selections with real-life visual examples, vocabulary activities, comprehension activities, writing activities/prompts, and hands-on science investigations.
- Each unit includes creative or research-based extension projects that encourage your child to apply, reflect on, and analyze his or her learning.
Skill Sharpeners: Science, Full-Color Activity Book
- Use Skill Sharpeners: Science to give your child extra practice in a fun format.
- Select from 16 theme-based units as your child needs them. Each unit practices a variety of science skills, which are listed on each activity page, and includes a hands-on activity.
View the Science Pacing Guide for suggested pacing and ideas for using these resources.