Heart and Mind Activities for Today’s Kids workbooks include 100 fun activities to support children’s well-being. Real-world scenarios and hands-on reflective projects create positive learning experiences for children and help them learn to manage emotions, reduce anxiety, and navigate social situations. Activities include art, puzzles, games, coloring, and more!
Recipient of the 2022 Parents’ Picks Award for “Best Educational Products in the World,” this unique workbook helps children practice valuable life skills to learn and thrive.
The full-color pages and graphics create memorable and fun learning opportunities and help children:
- Gain mindfulness skills to build better friendships
- Learn empathy and understand other perspectives
- Develop tools to decrease anxiety and regulate emotions
- Become aware of feelings and how their words and actions affect other people
- Develop positive self-talk toward themselves
Social and emotional learning activities include:
- Colorful art projects
- Crossword puzzles
- Calming coloring pages
- Creative hands-on activities
- Heart and mind games
These full-color activity books are great for at-home learning, homeschool, and building connections between home and school.
No key is included as answers will vary.
Free activities: Try out sample activities with your kids! Download the free Heart and Mind Activities for Today’s Kids Sampler.