Your students’ essential math skills can be ship-shape in as little as 10 to 15 minutes per day with our top-rated “Daily Math Practice, Grade 6” curriculum. Our frequent, focused practice materials are thoughtfully designed to correlate with their grade and comprehension levels and are specifically developed to meet the most current standards. ...Read more >>
Provide your sixth-grade students with 10 to 15 minutes of daily math practice specifically developed to meet Common Core! The frequent, focused practice improves math skills, and each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities.
How it works: Students complete five short math problems on days 1–4. The day 5 activity provides more extensive practice and asks students to think critically.
The 36 weeks of grade-specific skill practice covers:
- Operations fluency
- Expressions and equations
- Ratio and rate
- Data and probability
- Word problems
This series also includes:
- models and tools to aid students in solving problems and answering open-ended questions.
- critical Common Core proficiencies for each grade level.
- downloadable math activities and projects to offer reinforcing practice at home.
- a detailed scope and sequence chart to help teachers map units to correlated skills.