Basic Phonics Skills, Level A (Grades PreK-K) features 239 reproducible skill sheets and 26 reproducible Little Alphabet Readers.
The book is organized as follows:
- Emergent/Readiness Skills Practice: left-right, top-bottom, same-different, beginning-middle-end, visual perception, print awareness
- Phonemic Awareness Practice: counting syllables, listening for rhymes, listening for beginning and ending sounds
- Alphabetic Awareness: reproducibles provide practice in forming the letters of the alphabet. Activity sheets are in both traditional and modern manuscript.
- Sound-Symbol Association Practice: 3 pages in progressive difficulty for each letter of the alphabet
- Little Alphabet Readers: a reproducible storybook for each letter of the alphabet