Take It to Your Seat Phonics Centers, Level B is an instructional must-have for K-1 classrooms. The 13 full-color centers stored in envelopes provide engaging, independent practice of the phonics skills presented.
Center topics include:
- visual discrimination
- rhyming words
- word families
- matching upper- & lowercase letters
- listening for initial consonant sounds: b, c, f, h, j, l, n, p, r, z
- listening for initial consonant sounds: d, g, k, m, q, s, t, v, w, y
- listening for final consonant sounds
- listening for initial and final consonant sounds
- short vowels
- counting syllables
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.