Take It to Your Seat Geography Centers, Grades 4–5 includes 12 full-color centers that provide a fun format to practice geographic literacy.
Take It to Your Seat Geography Centers, Grades 4–5 covers these topics:
- globes and grids
- location of famous monuments
- political, physical, road, and tourist maps
- directions and compass roses
- keys and symbols
- landforms and waterways
- continents and oceans
- mystery countries
- political and physical maps of North America
- regions and time zones of the United States
- fifty states of the USA
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.