Customer Service: 1-800-777-4362
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST
Cash in your REWARDS:
Earn Points with Every Purchase!
EMC Number: 868i
Page Count: 80
Learning About Plants covers concepts that address National Science Education Standards.
Concepts covered include:
- plants have roots; roots collect water- plants have stems; stems carry water and nutrients- plants have leaves; leaves make food for the plant-some plants have flowers; flowers make seeds- seeds grow into new plants
- plants have roots; roots collect water
- plants have stems; stems carry water and nutrients
- plants have leaves; leaves make food for the plant
-some plants have flowers; flowers make seeds
- seeds grow into new plants
A variety of engaging activities present the concepts in ways that young students can understand. Each concept presented includes: