EMC Number: 3042
Daily Math Practice Centers are the perfect way to motivate your students to practice essential math skills!
Provide your grade 2 students with fun and focused math skills practice using the dynamic, highly motivating centers in the Daily Math Practice Centers, Grade 2 classroom kit. Thirty-six ready-made centers address the important skills of numbers, operations, algebra & geometry, measurement, and data analysis & probability.
36 full-color centers cover standards-correlated skills such as:
Count by 2s, 5s, and 10s
Odd and Even Numbers
Count Numbers to 1,000
Greater Than, Less Than, and Equal To
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication by 2, 5, or 10
Two-Digit Addition and Subtraction
Algebra & Geometry
Sorting and Classifying
Locations on a Grid
Identifying Geometric Shapes
Data Analysis & Probability
Each classroom kit contains:
36 full-color, ready-made centers with playing pieces and answer key cards
Each center is self-contained and folds into a convenient file folder.
- Compelling full-color designs grab students' attention and motivate them to practice basic skills.
- High-interest topics help make each math center engaging and fun.
- Convenient storage pockets hold the playing pieces and reproducible response forms for each center.
Spiral-bound teacher's guide
80 pages including 40 reproducibles
- Center directions and answer keys identify the skills being practiced, summarize the tasks for each center, and show the correctly completed game boards and activity response forms.
- Reproducible response forms provide you with a master copy of each response form contained in the student book. Each form can be reproduced as needed to supplement the consumable student response booklets.
- Center assignment sheets make it easy to plan and prepare students' daily or weekly center assignments.
- Student checklists help you track and record students' mastery of skill practice, and feature multiple boxes to record up to three uses of each activity.
- Class checklist helps you track the skill practice of the entire class.
20 consumable Student Response Booklets
40 pages each
- Gives each student his or her own book, with copies of the student response forms that accompany each center.
- Works great as an informal assessment of students' skill acquisition and can be used at parent-teacher conferences to discuss student progress.
- Helps students keep track of which centers they've completed, fostering a sense of accomplishment.
Sturdy Storage Box
- Keeps your centers organized and protected
- Fits easily on a shelf
As differentiated instruction has gained momentum in 21st century classrooms, both teachers and school administrators have come to understand the importance of providing multiple opportunities and formats for students to acquire skills and understand concepts. This paper reviews how Evan-Moor’s Daily Centers support the three critical elements of differentiation—content, process, and products.