Shop by Topic
Shop by GradeShop by Topic
- Teacher Resources
- Social Studies
- Common Core
Shop by GradeShop by Topic
- Reading Foundations
- Daily Practice
- Interactive Lessons
- Interactive Games
- Homeschool Curriculum
EMC Number: 2797
Page Count: 136
Help your students succeed with the Daily Language Review Grade Seven Teacher’s Print Edition from Evan-Moor.com. This easy-to-follow lesson guide provides teachers with 36 weeks of daily language practice exercises that include grammar, capitalization, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary. ...Read more >>
The Grade 7 Daily Language Review Print Teacher’s Edition is correlated to the most current standards. Evan-Moor’s teacher’s edition includes scope and sequence information, a downloadable skill list, a progress chart and vocabulary list in addition to a home/school connection that is perfect for homework. The Grade 7 Daily Language Review is also available in an e-book format for the teacher’s edition as well as individual student daily language practice books.
Help your seventh grade English students refine the language skills they need to be successful with Evan-Moor’s comprehensive daily language practice.
With Daily Language Review, students practice language skills covering punctuation, verb tense, conjunctions, word meaning, and more in ten- to fifteen-minute daily lessons.
How it works
Daily Language Review follows the research-based model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills.
On days 1 through 4, half-page activities provide four language exercises:
- two sentence-editing exercises
- two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills
36 weeks of daily practice activities cover:
- Grammar and usage
- Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling
- Vocabulary word meaning and relationships
- Using acquired vocabulary
Daily Language Review Features and Benefits:
- Concise daily lessons are easy to scaffold and ideal for daily warm-up, quick informal assessments, and test prep
- The skills scope and sequence details the skills practiced each week
- A downloadable skill list and answer key provides an item-by-item list of the skills practiced each day to help teachers identify student competencies
- Each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities to encourage parent involvement
- A progress chart and vocabulary log help students monitor their daily scores and keep track of new vocabulary
The purpose of this paper is to provide evidence from research studies that support frequent, focused practice as an effective strategy for teaching elementary school children language arts skills. This paper explores Daily Language Review in context of the research: “frequent, focused practice leads to mastery and retention of the skills practiced.”
Customers who bought this item also bought
Copyright © 2018, Evan-Moor Corporation. All rights reserved.
Version 1.5.262. Powered by nopCommerce