This interactive learning game is ideal for independent practice at home or in the classroom. Use the interactive game on your computer, Mac or PC.
Each theme of Look, Listen & Speak
helps children build vocabulary and practice oral language skills.
Children learn more than 80 vocabulary words and phrases related to a theme of “my family and me,” including:
- baby, man, woman
- catching, jumping rope, running
- aunt, uncle, cousins
- green eyes, brown hair, braids
- coat, jeans, sweater
- baseball, photograph, skates
The interactive activities and games motivate children to learn new words, as well as practice important oral language skills. The variety of enriching activities include:
- Interactive Scenes: Children see the vocabulary word in context and hear each word pronounced. Includes record and listen buttons for children to practice saying each word.
- Interactive Stories: Children have an opportunity to hear the words that they are learning in a new context. Plus, parents or teachers can use the Create-a-Story feature to create new stories using the vocabulary words.
- Chants and Songs: Rhyming language and rhythms help children internalize vocabulary and learn language patterns. Plus, the text is highlighted so children can follow along as they listen.
- Enrichment Games: The games help children apply vocabulary and high-utility words in a fun format. Animated models show children how to play each game.