Every pocket in Folktales & Fairy Tales for Grades 2-3 begins with a two-page reproducible retelling of a tale.
About the book:
- There is a teacher resource page that offers suggestions for sharing the tale.
- Comprehension, art, and writing activities follow, helping the story come to life for students.
- Two pages of evaluation forms help both teacher and student assess what was learned.
The eight tales in this book include:
- Henny Penny
- The Brave Little Tailor
- The Fisherman and His Wife
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Elves and the Shoemaker
- The Frog Prince
- The Emperor’s New Clothes
- The Bremen Town Musicians
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.