Interactive Lessons include:
- Teacher’s guide
- Corresponding teacher’s edition e-book with student pages
- List of skills
- Detailed correlations
Target specific language skills with 200+ self-correcting interactive activities. Language Fundamentals
is designed to complement Daily Language Review
with scaffolded, standards-aligned lessons. This rich resource provides multiple opportunities for targeted language skill practice, and is ideal to review, reinforce, and build specific language skills. Skill-based reviews follow the lessons, providing teachers an informal assessment of students’ understanding.
Skills practiced include the following (age-appropriate terminology is used on student pages):
Interactive Lessons: $19.99 per year per classroom
- Grammar Skills: common, proper, & possessive nouns; prepositional phrases; present, past, future, & present progressive tense verbs; subject-verb agreement
- Sentence Skills: declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, & imperative sentences; compound sentences; complex sentences; run-on sentences
- Mechanics Skills: capitalization, abbreviations, commas and quotation marks in dialogue, end marks
- Usage: double negatives, definite and indefinite articles, frequently confused words
- Vocabulary: synonyms, antonyms, base words, prefixes, suffixes, word meaning
- Paragraph Editing: After practicing a skill, use the corresponding pages in this section for application to student writing. Students edit and correct paragraphs with common errors.
This license provides you with interactive lessons for your classroom for one year (renewable annually).
Upgrade to a school site license with 1:1 student licenses!
- Access all grade levels to ensure coherence across grade levels.
- Assign lessons to students or student groups to differentiate instruction.
- Track student progress for formative assessments and test prep.