Interactive Lessons include:
- Teacher’s guide
- Corresponding teacher’s edition e-book
- Scope and sequence
- Detailed correlations
Students learn to persevere in solving 180 word problems through engaging practice of meaningful, theme-based problems. Interactive tools enable students to show work for the multi-step problems. A variety of activity formats include fill-in-the-blank, patterning, sorting, grids and mapping, open-ended responses, and graphing.
Math skills practiced include:
- multidigit addition and subtraction
- 1-, 2-, and 3-digit multiplication
- 1-, 2-, and 3-digit divisors
- time and money fractions
- decimals and percents
- reading and interpreting graphs and charts
- average, mode, range
- area and perimeter
- linear measurement
- weight and capacity
Interactive Lessons: $19.99 per year per classroom
This license provides you with interactive lessons for your classroom for one year (renewable annually).
Upgrade to a school site license with 1:1 student licenses!
- Access all grade levels to ensure coherence across grade levels.
- Assign lessons to students or student groups to differentiate instruction.
- Track student progress for formative assessments and test prep.