Note: This E-BOOK version is instantly downloadable to your computer or iPad! The Daily Summer Activities e-book copyright provides you a single-user license to use this e-book with one child or student.
Even during the carefree months of summer, children can be preparing for the next grade with Daily Summer Activities. It’s packed with engaging activities that will build learners’ confidence for the next grade level by practicing essential skills. Activities offer practice of essential skills across subject areas, including reading, math, and writing.
With just one or two activities per day over a 10-week period, Daily Summer Activities helps to keep skills sharp without getting in the way of vacation time.
Recipient of the 2020 Parents’ Picks Award for Best Educational Products for Preschool and Elementary Kids, the Daily Summer Activities series provides fun skill practice to help children discover a love of learning and reach their educational goals.
10 weeks of instruction cover the following skills:
• practice for two or three letters of the alphabet each week
• tracing the letter
• listening for the letter sound
• sequencing events
• one word to spell each week
• simple picture directions to complete a drawing
• responding to pictures
• words and stories
• number recognition
• beginning addition
• recognizing shapes
Need additional summer learning activities? These books enhance the skill practice found in Daily Summer Activities:
• To focus on essential math, spelling, and writing skills, use the Skill Sharpeners Math and Spelling Bundle. Your child will practice and review important skills in a fun format!
• For a comprehensive review of all subject areas, use Top Student jumbo activity books. The colorful and interesting activities will help to reinforce the skills and concepts that your child needs to know for the next grade level.
Attention Schools: get a discount on your order of 10 or more Daily Summer Activities books! Learn about our school special here.
Read about the research and benefits of Daily Summer Activities to help learning recovery and support successful summer learning. Learn more here.
Don’t let all of your child’s progress in prekindergarten fall by the wayside during summer vacation. ...Read more >>