Interactive Lessons include:
- Corresponding teacher’s edition e-book
- Instructional path
- Scope and sequence
- Skills list
- Detailed correlations
Incorporating research-based strategies and skills, the daily practice activities improve students’ reading comprehension. Students apply comprehension skills and strategies to 150 fiction and nonfiction passages, using highlighting and text tools to mark up the passages. Each passage includes a pre-reading skill or strategy to focus students, an open-ended question to apply the strategy, plus four follow-up multiple-choice questions for test prep.
30 weeks of instruction cover the following reading skills and strategies:
Interactive Lessons: $19.99 per year per classroom
- Evaluate Evidence
- Character & Setting
- Main Idea & Details
- Visual Information
- Author’s Purpose
- Make Inferences
- Cause & Effect
- Compare & Contrast
- Nonfiction Text Features
- Monitor Comprehension
- Make Connections
- Determine Important Information
- Ask Questions
This license provides you with interactive courseware for your classroom for one year (renewable annually).
Upgrade to a school site license with 1:1 student licenses!
- Access all grade levels to ensure coherence across grade levels.
- Assign lessons to students or student groups to differentiate instruction.
- Track student progress for formative assessments and test prep.