EMC Number: 7612
Daily Math Practice Centers are the perfect way to motivate your students to practice essential math skills!
Provide your grade 3 students with fun and focused math skills practice using the dynamic, highly motivating centers in the Daily Math Practice Centers, Grade 3 classroom kit. Thirty-six ready-made centers address the important skills of numbers, operations, algebra & geometry, measurement, and data analysis & probability.
36 full-color centers cover standards-correlated skills such as:
Counting Numbers to 10,000
Three-Digit Addition or Subtraction
Four-Digit Addition or Subtraction
Adding and Subtracting Fractions
Algebra & Geometry
Plane and Solid Shapes
Area and Volume
Tools for Measurement
Data Analysis & Probability
Each classroom kit contains:
36 full-color, ready-made centers with playing pieces and answer key cards
Each center is self-contained and folds into a convenient file folder.
- Compelling full-color designs grab students' attention and motivate them to practice basic skills.
- High-interest topics help make each math center engaging and fun.
- Convenient storage pockets hold the playing pieces and reproducible response forms for each center.
Spiral-bound teacher's guide
80 pages including 40 reproducibles
- Center directions and answer keys identify the skills being practiced, summarize the tasks for each center, and show the correctly completed game boards and activity response forms.
- Reproducible response forms provide you with a master copy of each response form contained in the student book. Each form can be reproduced as needed to supplement the consumable student response booklets.
- Center assignment sheets make it easy to plan and prepare students' daily or weekly center assignments.
- Student checklists help you track and record students' mastery of skill practice, and feature multiple boxes to record up to three uses of each activity.
- Class checklist helps you track the skill practice of the entire class.
20 consumable Student Response Booklets
40 pages each
- Gives each student his or her own book, with copies of the student response forms that accompany each center.
- Works great as an informal assessment of students' skill acquisition and can be used at parent-teacher conferences to discuss student progress.
- Helps students keep track of which centers they've completed, fostering a sense of accomplishment.
Sturdy Storage Box
- Keeps your centers organized and protected
- Fits easily on a shelf