Daily Language Review Interactive Lessons include:
- Teacher’s guide
- Corresponding teacher’s edition e-book
- Scope and sequence
- Detailed correlations
With this research-based model of frequent, focused daily practice, students practice grammar, punctuation, usage, and sentence-editing skills in 36 weeks of daily interactive lessons. The variety of Daily Language Review interactive activities engage students as they use a pencil and text tool for written responses, highlight text, drag and drop, and more to practice key language skills.
Grade 8 Interactive Lessons covers standards-based skills such as:
- base/root words
- figurative language
- end of sentence
- apostrophes: contractions and possessives
- commas: series, dates, addresses, direct address/interjections, compound sentences, after an introductory phrase/clause, and with nonrestrictive appositives
- punctuation and capitalization: dialogue and friendly business letters
- quotation marks: songs, poems, and short stories
- unnecessary commas
- run-on sentences
- semicolons, dashes, and parentheses
- beginning of a sentence
- books, songs, and poems
- proper nouns
Grammar and Usage
- active/passive voice
- correct article, adjective, adverb
- predicate adjectives and nouns
- easily confused words
- sentences: parts, types, structure, fragments, and combining
- verbs: parts, tense, usage, and spelling
- nouns: possessive, singular/plural, and concrete/abstract
- pronouns: subject/object, possessive, and antecedents
- prepositional phrases/prepositions/objects of a preposition
- double negatives
Interactive Lessons: $19.99 per year per classroom
- dictionary guide words
This license provides you with interactive lessons for your classroom for one year (renewable annually).
Upgrade to a school site license with 1:1 student licenses!
- Access all grade levels to ensure coherence across grade levels.
- Assign lessons to students or student groups to differentiate instruction.
- Track student progress for formative assessments and test prep.