Help your students solve math facts with ease, speed, and accuracy!
Building Math Fluency, Grades 4–6+ reviews addition and subtraction strategies and presents multiplication and division strategies that help students approach computation in logical, strategic, and successful ways! You'll love the ease and convenience of presenting each strategy—teacher overview pages, student practice pages, reproducible number facts tests, and flashcards give you all the tools you need.
Grades 4–6+ reviews addition and subtraction strategies and introduces new strategies such as:
- Times 3 is double the number and one more set.
- Times 4 is Times 2 + Times 2.
- Times 5 is half of Times 10.
- Times 7 is Times 5 + Times 2.
- Times 8 is double Times 4
- See Times Nine, Think Times Ten and subtract Times 1
- Times 12 is Times 10 + Times 2
- Think multiplication for solve division problems.
- To divide with remainders, think of the nearest multiplication fact
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.