Motivate children to practice key language and reading skills with interactive theme-based activities. Each of the 12 skill-based categories includes audio reinforcement, two levels of difficulty, and a varying progression of tasks to keep children engaged and challenged.
To maximize learning, every reading or language concept is introduced with delightful graphics, a concise review of the focus skill, and a variety of interactive activities to practice the skill, such as matching contractions to words, sorting signal words to show the order of events, and identifying plural forms of words.
The third grade level covers the following standards-aligned reading and language skills:
- Fantasy or Reality?
- Alphabetical Order (to the third or fourth letter)
- Main Idea and Details
Additional features include:
- Progress updates: children can see their progress through each of the categories.
- Awards: children can earn a personalized sticker, printable on standard Avery labels, after completing a level.
- Audio reinforcement: amusing sounds correspond to successful completion of tasks or activities to keep children engaged.
- Flexible use: adaptable for whole-class or small-group collaborative learning, as well as for individual enrichment at a classroom computer or at home.
Correlated to state standards and Common Core State Standards