HOW TO LOOK UP WORK DEFINITIONS
You can highlight a word in the text of an enhanced e-book (but not a standard e-book) and look up the definition of the word online.
To look up the definition of a word in an enhanced e-book, simply follow these easy steps:
- From the Tool menu select Select & Zoom/Select Tool.
- Using the Select tool highlight the word you would like to look up.
- Right-click (Windows) or command-click (Mac) on the word you have highlighted.
- From the options list select Look Up.
- This will automatically launch your default web browser and take you to the word's definition page on Dictionary.com.