Class pack discount! This price reflects 10% off the retail price.
Get kids electrified about science through toe-tapping songs, fun rhymes and hands-on activities with Skill Sharpeners: Science from Evan-Moor. ...Read more >>
Build your kindergartner’s understanding of physical, life, and earth science with this full-color activity book! Songs, rhymes, and hands-on projects will motivate your child to learn science concepts that are based on the most current science standards.
Each lesson focuses on one science concept and provides engaging activities to help young students learn basic science concepts.
Kindergarten topics cover:
- Size and Shape
- Solid and Liquid
- Liquid and Gas
- Living or Nonliving?
- Parts of the Body
- Parts of a Plant
- Animal Parts
- Life Cycles
- Animal Babies
- Homes and Habitats
- Land and Water
- Day and Night
- Four Seasons
Ideal for practice at home and classroom enrichment, Skill Sharpeners: Science
- helps children learn science concepts in a memorable way through songs and rhymes
- provides practice of reading readiness skills
- offers striking photography and scientific illustrations to help children connect science to the real world
- is based on Next Generation Science Standards and state science standards
- includes an answer key
Browse the other award-winning Skill Sharpeners books to help prepare your child for preschool and kindergarten.
Every Skill Sharpeners workbook now includes a free downloadable Teaching Guide! Skill Sharpeners: Science Teaching Guides include:
- How to Use directions for teaching life, earth, and physical science
- Sample pacing guide to complete lessons and activities
- Teaching suggestions for studying the scientific method and graphic organizers for learning vocabulary
- Extension activities that include science journals, additional background information, and hands-on activities to connect children’s learning.