Every pocket in Greek & Roman Myths Grades 4-6+ begins with a two-page reproducible retelling of a tale.
About the book:
- There is a teacher resource page that offers suggestions for sharing the tale.
- Comprehension, art, and writing activities follow, helping the story come to life for students.
- Two pages of evaluation forms help both teacher and student assess what was learned.
The eight myths included in this book are:
- Phaëton and the Sun Chariot
- Pandora’s Jar
- Perseus and the Gorgons
- Arachne and the Weaving Contest
- The Race for Atalanta
- Persephone and the Seasons
- Bellerophon and Pegasus
- Echo and Narcissus