Daily Paragraph Editing, Grade 6 covers grade-level skills in these areas:
- language usage
- punctuation: apostrophes
- punctuation: commas
- punctuation: periods
- punctuation: quotation marks
- other types of punctuation
Daily Paragraph Editing “extras” include:
- a reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in correct use of the mechanics, grammar, and spelling skills covered in the daily paragraphs.
- a page of reproducible proofreading marks that models the standard markings used to correct and edit text.
- an editing checklist to guide students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer.
- an assessment rubric to guide teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing.
With the Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 6 Print Teacher’s Edition from Evan-Moor.com, teachers get daily writing and editing exercises that help students apply language skills. This research-based language arts resource incorporates daily lessons that focus on important skills covered in grade six, including punctuation, spelling, capitalization and language usage. ...Read more >>